Resort World Sentosa
There are twenty-one different accommodation options at Resort World Sentosa.....
We've listed a few below but for more information visit the official website - here.
Crockfords Tower at Resorts World Sentosa is an exclusive all-suite hotel. Our luxurious deluxe suites are lavishly appointed with custom-designed furniture, as well as an opulent bathroom equipped with its own steam room and a television set that could be seen through a mirror. Personalised service of the highest level comes as a given, from fruit and chocolates, to a dedicated butler at your beck and call 24/7.
Hard Rock Hotel Singapore
NB: The Hard Rock Hotel Singapore is currently undergoing refurbishment and it is suggested you book post 20 December 2016.
Hard Rock Hotel Singapore offers uniquely designed accommodations with orchestrated service that delivers authentic experiences. Enjoy fashionable dining and entertainment options that combines both five-star service with a rock and roll edge only Hard Rock Hotel Singapore can offer. What’s more, being in a centralised location in the resort means you are minutes away from some of the region’s top attractions, such as Universal Studios Singapore® and S.E.A. Aquarium™, as well as Asia's flagship of the world-renowned ESPA.
Each of these 11 exclusive suites is designed like a deluxe two storey townhouse offering guests with the best of both land and sea. The upper level consists of an open living area leading onto an outdoor patio and Jacuzzi whilst the lower level offers guests with an underwater view of over 40,000 marine fishes in the comfort and privacy of their own suite. Discreetly tucked away on one side of the world’s largest aquarium, guests will be treated to five-star comfort and personalised butler service whilst enjoying spectacular views of this underwater sanctuary. To complete your marine experience, simply request to be ferried to the nearby S.E.A. Aquarium™ and Adventure Cove Waterpark™.
As one family discovers, this underwater sight gets even more intriguing during feeding time when schools of fish gather around the divers dishing out food to them. Read about how Angeline Ng and her family spent their staycation under the sea at Ocean Suite.
The fabulous location, family- and child-friendly environment, and range of fun amenities make this vibrant hotel the ideal family getaway. Located at the heart of the action near Festive Walk, Festive Hotel puts you just minutes away from Universal Studios Singapore®, S.E.A. Aquarium™ – the world’s largest aquarium, Adventure Cove Waterpark™, and all-day dining, shopping and entertainment.
In addition to the luxurious king or twin beds in all our rooms, a loft bed is available in every Deluxe Family King room to make the children’s stay even more memorable. Options for cribs are also available to accommodate families with babies.
Festive Hotel is the only hotel in Resorts World Sentosa that has a kid's pool, so even your little munchkin can have a splashing good time.
Getting there.....Directions from Changi Airport
Directions by Taxi (approx 28mins*)
Ask the taxi driver to drop you at Resorts World Sentosa underground car park.
Directions by Train/Sentosa Express (approx. 66 mins*)
- Board the train at Changi Airport station. Alight 2 stops later, at Tanah Merah station, on the platform for trains heading towards Joo Koon.
- Alight at Outram station.
- Switch to the North-East line (colour-coded purple), and take a train heading towards Harbourfront.
- Alight 1 stop later, at Harbourfront station. Take Exit E to VivoCity.
- At VivoCity, proceed to level 3 to board the Sentosa Express.
- Alight 1 stop later at Waterfront station to arrive at Resorts World Sentosa.
Directions by Public Bus (approx. 90 mins*)
- Board bus 36 at the basement of Changi Airport Passengers Terminal Building 2.
- Alight at bus-stop opposite The Ritz-Carlton on Temasek Avenue.
- Board bus 97 from there and alight at Vivocity on Telok Blangah Road.
- Board bus RWS8 from there and alight at Resorts World Sentosa drop-off point.
*Subject to traffic conditions
Driving in Singapore
Before entering Singapore, please be sure you have the following:
Valid insurance coverage and road tax for your vehicle
An Autopass Card
The Autopass Card is only issued at Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP)/Tolls offices in secondary clearance areas at the arrival zones of Woodlands or Tuas Checkpoints. You are required to make payment for VEP fees and/or toll charges and/or Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) charges. For Malaysia-registered cars, each vehicle number is granted 10 free VEP per year.
You can top up your Autopass Card at ATMs with the “Autopass Card Top-up” sign, all 7-Eleven stores, selected petrol stations, convenience stores and Autopass Top-up booths in Singapore.
When driving in Singapore, please comply with the following rules:
- Seat belts are compulsory for all front and rear occupants
- Children under the age of eight must be strapped in a child safety seat, regardless of whether they are in the front or rear seat
- Speed Limit of 50km/h for residential areas and 70-90km/h for expressways
- Bus Lanes
- • Full-Day Bus Lanes (left lanes with unbroken yellow and red lines) should only be used by buses from Mondays to Saturdays, 0730 hrs to 2000 hrs.
- • Normal Bus Lanes (left lanes with unbroken yellow lines) should only be used by buses from Mondays to Fridays, 0730 hrs to 0930 hrs & 1700 hrs to 2000 hrs.
- Fines and/or demerit points may be given if these rules are not observed
Sign up to our fortnightly newsletter to keep up to date with tourism and trade related content from Singapore, Canberra and Wellington.