The Capital Express website provides a curated selection of quality products, goods and services from Singapore, Canberra and Wellington. Doha and Auckland pages are due to come online in late-2019.
The popular website has built a subscriber base of more than 7,500 followers in almost three years. All of whom have an interest in trade and travel between the directly linked cities.
With the business and lifestyle information concept proven across these key cities, Capital Express Group will aim to transition its business from that of a web based curator of content to one of a focused promoter and facilitator of trade and travel between Canberra and national capitals worldwide.
‘Capital cities worldwide are made of unique fabric, with synergies between their typically public service and defence based economies, direct access to political leaders and industry decision makers - there is a huge opportunity to connect, share, learn and grow together'
To support an influential business and lifestyle community from capital cities connected with Canberra.
Professionalism. Respect. Integrity. Innovation.
If you would like to know more about partnering with us to promote your business interests, please get in touch.
1. Canberra Times - 12 February 2016
2. Canberra Times - 21 August 2016
3. Canberra Times - 21 September 2016
4. Canberra Times - 29 November 2016
5. ABC News - 2 December 2016
6. Canberra Times - 7 December 2016
7. Canberra Times - 11 February 2017
8. Canberra Times - 15 February 2017
9. Travel Media - 21 September 2017
10. Canberra Times - 24 January 2018
11. Canberra Times - 27 January 2018
12. Canberra Times - 12 February 2018
Sign up to our fortnightly newsletter to keep up to date with tourism and trade related content from Singapore, Canberra and Wellington.