Public Sector Innovation Show 2018
Following a total sell-out of the Public Sector Innovation Summit over the last two years, Public Sector Network is proud to bring Australia’s Federal, State and Local Government a bigger, more interactive, world-class conference and exhibition, the Public Sector Innovation Show.
National Convention Centre Canberra – Tuesday 27th March 2018
Featuring 50+ speakers with both international and local case studies, this business-critical conference will show you the practicalities of how to lead and maintain a culture of innovation within your organisation. 4 key streams will be dedicated to HR, Procurement and Finance, ICT and Digital Government and Business processes and Transformation.
Visit the exhibition and get insights into leading-edge technology innovations for all levels of government and access 2 exclusive Expert Insights Theatres offering practical demonstrations, drop in advisory sessions, and high-level seminars centred on people, process, tool and technology.
Government must act now to create a smarter, more efficient public sector and be better positioned to respond to a rapidly changing environment.
- Meet and network with a broad range of over 500 public sector leaders from across Australia and abroad – in the biggest transformation focussed gathering of public administrators in the southern hemisphere
- Hear about the latest developments in government transformation from our high level presenter line-up
- Stay abreast of policy changes impacting public sector governance at a state and federal level.
- Take away tangible and practical tools to improve the performance of your government department on the ground
- Learn about and witness practical case study demonstrations of leading edge technology innovations supporting best practice government
- Mix and mingle and expand your public sector networks in a relaxed setting at our co-located social functions
- ICT and Technology
- Join the critical discourse around the future of public sector transformation
Australian and international Heads, Directors, First Assistant Secretaries, Parliamentary Secretaries and Senior Managers across public sector departments from Federal, State and Local government and government funded and operated statutory bodies:
- Operations and Strategy
- Shared Services, Corporate Services and Business Services
- Administrative Services and Contestability
- Business Transformation, Innovation and Process Improvement
- Finance and Procurement
- Digital Transformation
- ICT and Technology
- Information and Data Management and Analytics
- Human Resources and Workforce Planning and Management
- Customer Experience and Citizen Centric Service Design
About Public Sector Network
Public Sector Network (PSN) is a research company that represents public sector professionals across Australia and New Zealand and develops roundtables, seminars, and conferences to suit current areas of interest. Our growing community spans across Federal, State, and Local government departments, healthcare, and education, allowing members to share information, access the latest in government innovation and engage with other like-minded individuals on a secure and closed-door network.
Sign up to our fortnightly newsletter to keep up to date with tourism and trade related content from Singapore, Canberra and Wellington.